Adeva is a global talent network that enables work without boundaries by connecting tech professionals with top companies worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions. You enjoy diving into complex industries and using a host of techniques to help create experiences that streamline the customer’s journey. You also understand how to use data and qualitative research to drive your decision making so that we can ensure we are helping drive our product forward.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- At least 5 years of experience crafting digital experiences that have been released to market.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of an international, distributed team and resolve potential issues and challenges that come with remote work.
Adeva is an exclusive tech professionals' network that connects some of the best tech professionals in the world with leading enterprise organizations and startups.
Our network is distributed all over the world, with engineers in more than 35 countries. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. We are creating a workplace from the future that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.