Adeva is a global talent network that enables work without boundaries by connecting tech professionals with top companies worldwide.
We are looking for a technical team manager, someone who can manage devs/dev teams and improve operational processes. The Team Manager is responsible for ongoing communication between developers and project managers to provide better planning and team utilization. You will work closely with developers, keeping track of their tasks and work schedules, and helping them stay on top of delivery. You will work with project managers and support them in delegating tasks to the right team.
- Reports weekly & monthly to the Operations Director.
- Manages Team Leads (Lead Devs) to improve operational efficiency, speed, and quality of development.
- Manages Team Leads and developers to deliver tasks on an ongoing basis.
- Is aware of a project’s larger picture, to detect opportunities for streamlining disparate requests into a cohesive implementation strategy.
- Implements and improves all development processes including development, testing, and deployment.
- Point of contact/bridge with Project Managers, Solutions Architect, and/or Web Solutions Team to ensure technical delivery.
- Scope tasks for developers at a functional level (may delegate this to Team Leads).
- Assigns the most appropriate Team Lead or developer for each task, and makes sure that each developer has a constant influx of work.
- Ensures delivery that meets all functional requirements (incl. Production QA).
- Onboard new Team Leads (and developers with the Team Leads) to the team and to new or existing projects.
- Provides feedback about the team and the Team Leads’ progress.
- Meets regularly with Team Leads and developers, and fosters a working relationship.
- Mentors Team Leads and developers, helping them progress in their roles.
- 5+ experience in Project Management/Technical Team Manager/Development Team manager or similar positions.
- Experience in managing team leads (lead devs) to enhance operational efficiency, development speed, and quality.
- Experience with implementing and enhancing development processes, encompassing development, testing, and deployment.
- Proven experience collaborating with Project Managers, Solutions Architect, and/or Web Solutions Teams to ensure seamless technical delivery.
- Experience in onboarding new Team Leads and developers to the team and orienting them to new or existing projects.
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of an international, distributed team and resolve potential issues and challenges that come with remote work.
Adeva is an exclusive network of engineers, product and data professionals that connects consultants with leading enterprise organizations and startups. Our network is distributed all over the world, with engineers in more than 35 countries. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. We are creating a workplace from the future that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.