Adeva is a global talent network that enables work without boundaries by connecting tech professionals with top companies worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Lead QA Engineer who will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing, as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. The Lead QA Engineer will play a key role in defining the software testing strategy, process, workflow, and pipeline.
- Create and execute test plans to evaluate new features before release.
- Work with the QA team to identify potential areas for automation and deliver test automation solutions.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to team members to improve overall testing efficiency and quality.
- Work on web and native application end-to-end testing
- Do an evaluation of the scope of work and prepare test effort estimation
- Test environment management, ability to define requirements for environments, ability to propose improvements
- Ensure the quality of application functions; ensure edge cases have test-suite coverage.
- Work to replicate customer-reported issues and work with teams to determine the proper path forward.
- Find, isolate, document, and track bugs through resolution.
- Collect quality data, lead quality processes, suggest solutions to identified product problems, and report potential concerns.
- Help design and implement our QA infrastructure and prototype new ideas, tools, and frameworks.
- Collaborate with tech and product teams to define key deliverables, ensure consistent product execution.
- Participate in professional development opportunities including training.
- 7+ years experience as a QA Engineer.
- Experience with leading QA teams.
- Experience with cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid, and mobile web and desktop apps
- Experience with API automation testing
- Subject matter expertise in various testing frameworks and ability to make tradeoffs between them.
- Ability to identify the right balance between pre-production and production quality practices.
- Good exposure to manual testing, security testing, performance testing, integration testing, and contract testing.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.Ability to work as part of an international, distributed team and resolve potential issues and challenges that come with remote work.
Adeva is an exclusive tech professionals' network that connects some of the best tech professionals in the world with leading enterprise organizations and startups.
Our network is distributed all over the world, with engineers in more than 35 countries. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. We are creating a workplace from the future that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.