Adeva is a global talent network that enables work without boundaries by connecting tech professionals with top companies worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing, as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. The Senior QA Automation Engineer will play a key role in defining the software testing strategy, process, workflow and pipeline.
- Create and execute test plans to evaluate new features before release.
- Implement and maintain automated test suites.
- Ensure the quality of application functions; ensure edge cases have test-suite coverage.
- Work to replicate customer reported issues and work with teams to determine the proper path forward.
- Find, isolate, document, and track bugs through resolution.
- Collect quality data, lead quality processes, suggest solutions to identified product problems, and report potential concerns.
- Help design and implement our QA infrastructure and prototype new ideas, tools, and frameworks.
- Collaborate with tech and product teams to define key deliverables, ensure consistent product execution.
- Participate in professional development opportunities including training.
- 5+ years experience in QA/Testing Field.
- Have done previous API Testing including API Test automation
- Have an extensive experience in Mobile Testing experience including mobile test automation and use of mobile cloud device platforms like BrowserStack and/or SauceLabs
- Have an extensive experience in Agile space.
- Hands on experience and preference to work in an Agile team (including attending Scrum sessions and events)
- Java experience a must
- Previous banking experience preferred (specifically in payments domain)
- CI/CD exposure also preferred
- Full stack QA engineer who can quickly switch between API, Mobile, Functional (manual) testing (inclusive of automation)
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of an international, distributed team and resolve potential issues and challenges that come with remote work.
Adeva is an exclusive tech professionals' network that connects some of the best tech professionals in the world with leading enterprise organizations and startups.
Our network is distributed all over the world, with engineers in more than 35 countries. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. We are creating a workplace from the future that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.